Monday, December 19, 2011

Ta Da


Well not completely Ta Da but we're pretty much down to the short strokes for having this car race ready. We have a couple of wiring and fuel related issues to work out still and I would really like to focus on doing some interior finishing but that's basically it. Some proper skinny front runners are in order which will mean that we have to trim our fenders and bumper for clearance but that's pretty par for the course. We pulled it out into the light of day to snap a few shots in natural light and it looks killer with the snowy back drop. I'm still blown away every time I walk into my garage and get to pour over our crown jewel. Then my eyes usually roll back in my head like a shark and I just have to fire it up and let the neighbors know that I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment